Tell me I’m not the only one who’s crazy about the cookie dough clinking on the beater….well, or even better, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles like these (hey, they are egg free too!) I’m pretty sure I’m not alone out there because Lindsay Landis created over 50 recipes in her new book “The Cookie Dough Lover’s Cookbook”, featuring homemade raw cookie dough!
I love Lindsay’s recipes from this book, they are very easy to follow and super creative. You’ll also find colorful and gorgeous pictures on each recipe on the finished product as well. A big plus for a visual person like me.
These recipes are also perfect for the Summer because most recipes do not require to switch on your oven. Hooray! I also love Lindsay’s thoughtfulness to include a “cheat sheet on the inside of her cover with measurements and temperature conversions (as shown in the picture below).
There are six categories in “The Cookie Dough Lover’s Cookbook” featuring:
1) Candy: Such as these Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles on this post.
2) Cookies and Brownies: Can you imagine chocolate chip cookie dough sandwiched between two chocolate chip cookies? Why didn’t I think of that before?
3) Cakes, Custards, and Pies: Cookies dough stuffed in cupcakes and top with buttercream = heavenly!
4) Frozen Treats: Cookie dough ice cream is classic, but cookie dough ice pops? Genius! That’s the most awesome invention!
5) Indulgent Breakfasts: Yup, you heard me right, breakfast. I would love to wake up into these Belgian Cookie Dough Waffles with Chocolate whipped cream (as shown in the picture below).
6) Fun Snacks & Party Fare: Such as these Cookie Dough Mousse Shooters (see picture below) and so much more.
Hm…sorry if I drool a little. I can’t wait to try them all.
This Giveaway is now closed. The winner will be announced shortly. Thank you.
One lucky uTry.it (with an U.S. mailing address) reader will win a copy of “The Cookie Dough Lover’s Cookbook”, courtesy of Quirk Books. To enter, simply leave a comment on this post by June 10th, 2012 telling me why you would love to win a copy, that’s it. Winner will be selected by random drawing.
Want extra chances to win? Simply do any or all of the following. Just leave a separate comment of each action that you do.
1) Add uTry.it to your Google+ circle. (See sidebar to the right)
2) “Like” uTry.it’s Facebook page. Here’s the link.
3) Follow uTry.it on Twitter. Here’s the link.
4) Follow uTry.it on Pinterest. Here’s the link.
5) Subscribe via email or RSS feed. (See sidebar to the right)
Good luck everyone! Winner will be notified by email and announced shortly after the giveaway is closed.
Disclaimer: I was given a copy of The Cookie Dough Lover’s Cookbook free of charge for the purpose of this review. I was not compensated in any other way. All opinions are 100% my own and always will be.