Those who know me well should know that I’m a tea lover. Many of my afternoon treats go perfectly with a cup of tea. However, I still love my French Roasted, rather strong coffee in the morning. That’s about the only thing that can really wakes me up (besides my baby' girl’s crying). But throughout the day and especially around tea time, I really prefer a cup of hot tea. Until I tried the tea sachets from two leaves and a bud, I didn’t know what I’ve been missing. Their organic tea tastes like nothing I’ve ever had before. They are rich, complex, fragrant, and simply unforgettable.
Two leaves and a bud sent me a box of Complete Sachet Sampler to try (see above picture). It contains one of each two leaves and a bud tea, a total of 18 sachets. It’s a genius way to try out which flavor you love most before you place an order for a specific flavor. I think it’ll also make a great gift for a tea lover and the like. The only issue I have is that it’s impossible to pick just one favorite. All of them are unique and flavorful in its own way. For instance, take a look at the Organic Chamomile sachet picture below. Do you see those generous amount of delicious little flower in one sachet? I couldn’t resist but to sniff it right after I opened the package. The sweet scent came right through along with a rich apple scent. It’s the best chamomile tea I’ve ever had, by far. Besides the sweet floral and apple scent, it came with a hint of honey taste as well. I sure did enjoyed a relaxing afternoon with a cup of hot Organic Chamomile tea in my hands.
If you’re new to tea drinking and don’t know much about tea, hop on to two leaves and a bud’s website to learn more. They are truly passionate about tea and focus on providing their customers with the best quality of products. There are simple instructions on how to brew each tea and there’s a knowledge center link on the site. However, if you’re lazy like me and don’t like to read too much, no big deal. The brewing instructions are printed on each sachet! See the package below, suggestion brew time is 4 minutes, this Organic Chamomile is caffeine free, and the water temperature for brewing should be a full boil. Informative, right? Plus, there’s a list of ingredients on each package as well. Don’t you love that? Last but not least, the tea sachet and sleeve are biodegradable too!
Up next, I tried the Organic Orange Sencha. I love green tea and this particular one is delicately blended with Italian red orange that gives it a hint of citrus flavor. It really did perk up my taste buds and my spirit.
Another beautiful sachet is the Organic Pomi-Berry (see picture below). Do you see the lovely chamomile and forest berries in it? When you can see the whole tea leaves, petals and herbs inside the sachet, you know these are quality ingredients. I love it, especially, you can make iced-tea from the Pomi-Berry. Yes, you heard me right, iced-tea. So perfect for spring and summer.
It’s naturally sweet with a lovely berry flavor that isn’t too herbal. You can add a little bit of sugar or agave to sweeten it up. For me, they are perfect as it is with its natural sweetness. Look at the vibrant color. So festive to serve at any parties or celebrations. It’s refreshing, slightly tangy and smooth.
I only named a few and the rest of the sachets are just as wonderful.
***This giveaway is closed. The winners will be announced shortly.***
Moving on to the giveaways. Two leaves and a bud is so generous. They are giving out 2 Complete Sachet Samplers to 2 lucky uTry.it readers. Here are the rules on how to enter the giveaway. This giveaway is open to anyone with an U.S. mailing address. It will be closed on May 2, 2011, PST midnight. The winners will be announced within 1 week after the giveaway is closed. Please include your email address on your first entry/comment so I can contact you if you are one of the lucky winners. (For example: amy [at] utry [dot] it) There are 8 ways to enter this giveaway.
1) Mandatory entry: Please visit two leaves and a bud’s website, browse around and let me know which tea you would love to try and leave a comment on this post. (gets 1 entry)
Optional entries (feel free to do any or all of the following to get extra entries):
2) Follow two leaves and a bud on Facebook (gets 2 entries) and tell me in the comment section that you did. Leave a separate comment for each entry. Sample comments: “I am following two leaves and a bud on Facebook, entry #1” ; “I am following two leaves and a bud on Facebook, entry #2”
3) Sign up T-mail on two leaves and a bud’s website (gets 2 entries) and tell me in the comment section that you did. Leave a separate comment for each entry. (See sample comments above.)
4) Sign up as an uTry.it follower and leave a comment to let me know that you did. If you’re already my follower, thank you for your supports and leave me a comment to let me know you’ve already signed up. (gets 1 entry)
5) Subscribe to my RSS feed so you won’t miss out on future giveaways, and leave a comment to let me know that you did. (gets 1 entry)
6) “Like” uTry.it on Facebook and leave a comment to let me know that you did. (gets 1 entry)
7) Share this giveaway on Facebook with your friends including a link back to this post, come back and leave a comment to let me know that you did. (gets 1 entry)
8) Write a blog post about this giveaway, come back and let me know that you did (gets 2 entries). Please leave a separate comment for each entry. (see # 2 above for sample comments)
If you can’t wait to try two leaves and a bud’s wonderful tea, here’s another good news for you. Two leave and a bud is offering the first 25 uTry.it readers a 20% off on your entire online purchase! Just use the promotional code UTRYIT2011 at check out. (Please note that the promotional code cannot be combined with other promotions on their site) What are you waiting for? Hop over to two leaves and a bud and try them today. You’ll be glad that you did.
Thank you for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend. Cheers (raising my tea cup)!
*Disclaimer: I received the free samples for the purpose of this review and I am not compensated in any way to write this post. All comments and opinions are 100% my own.
This post is linked to:
Hearth and Soul Hop