Some of my favorite gifts that I’ve received over the years are handmade. It shows that someone cares and spend the time to make you something from scratch. That really warms my heart. Over the holiday, I had a chance to review a copy of the Ultimate Friendship Bracelets Kit.
My Little Girl and I spent some quality time together, we watched the video tutorials provided in this kit and we made some gorgeous bracelets for her friends.
“Friendship bracelets never go out of style. And with this fun friendship bracelet kit, they're easier and more fun than ever!”
Ultimate Friendship Bracelets Kit gives you everything you need to make 12 classic bracelets including:
- 14 colorful skeins of embroidery floss
- a full-color book of easy-to-follow diagrams and instructions
- a DVD of video demos showing how the patterns emerge and how to finish off a bracelet in style
- some beads thrown in for fun and experimentation
This kit features all the classics, from 2-color chevrons, stripes and diamonds to funky 6-color totems, plus a heart pattern, a tasseled a zigzag, and more. And there are some great ideas for embellishing your bracelets to make them even more personal.
There's still nothing more meaningful to give someone special than a friendship bracelet, made by you. So grab this kit and have fun making that little gift that says "from me, to you—with love."
You can order your own copy of the Ultimate Friendship Bracelets Kit here. Or, try your luck to win one because I’m giving away a copy of the Ultimate Friendship Bracelets Kit to one lucky uTry.it reader, courtesy of Tuttle Publishing.
Here are the details on how to enter.
One lucky uTry.it reader (open to my worldwide readers) will win a copy of “the Ultimate Friendship Bracelets Kit”.
To enter, simply leave a comment on this post and tell me if you have made friendship bracelets in the past. Or, that you want to win and start making some. Please also leave your email address along with your comment so that I can contact you if you're the lucky winner! Deadline to enter is , February 14th, 2016 by mid-night PST. Winner will be selected through Random.org and announce shortly after the giveaway is closed.
For extra entries, do any or all of the following (leave a separate comment for each extra entry):
1) Subscribe to my YouTube Channel, click here.
2) Follow me on Instagram, click here.
3) "Like" uTry.it's Facebook Page, click here.
4) Pin a picture from this post onto Pinterest.
5) Share this giveaway on Facebook (with a link back to this post please)
6) Share this giveaway on Twitter (with a link back to this post please)
That’s all and Good Luck everyone!
Disclaimer: I received a copy of “the Ultimate Friendship Bracelets Kit” for the purpose of this review and I was not compensated in any way to write this post. All comments and opinions are 100% my own.